One may ignore the messy, stained and dirty curtains at home. But they can be the real cause of indoor pollution inside the house. The messy curtains are the source of numerous contaminants and many allergens. They may enter the respiratory passage and can result in congestion of the lungs. They also may give rise to some very serious problems in the future like asthma, bronchitis, etc. Exposure to this type of dust and dirt every day can cause irritation, nausea, and other problems. Besides these problems, even stains are not good for your curtains. In this blog, we have discussed Why Is It Essential To Clean Stains Immediately From Curtains? Let us read all points one by one to realise the benefits of stain removal at the right time.
Why Is It Essential To Clean Stains Immediately From Curtains?
Every allergen, dirt, or particle entering the room is blocked by curtains so the curtains usually get stained by dust. There are lumps of yellow stains on the curtains because of them. There are sometimes small children moving into the house. They have a usual practice of cleaning hands with curtains thereby causing stains and destroying the curtain’s look and texture. Now, know Why Is It Essential To Clean Stains Immediately From Curtains?
- These stains at first give a very messy and shabby appearance. It does not look good in the eyes of visitors. But creates a negative impression on the eyes of a visitor.
- These stains are responsible for indoor pollution giving rise to numerous allergens in the room which if contacted can cause diseases. It is a great matter of concern for infants and older people who are more likely to come in contact with infection easily.
- Thirdly, if these stains remain for a long time in the fabric of the curtain, then they will result in damaging the whole fabric and thereby destroy the curtains.
- Cleaning the stains increases the longevity of the curtains.
- All the stains promote germ formation inside the fabric which becomes very harmful if inhaled.
- As we know that curtains act as a dust barrier, if the stain is cleaned then the dust will not stick to the curtains.
Method To Clean Curtains:
The cleaning of curtains is a cumbersome process. You can do it by yourself or can hire professional curtain cleaning services in Sydney for doing the job of stain removal and curtain cleaning.
Some DIY Ways for cleaning curtains:
- If the stain is very old you can mix one cup of vinegar with water and apply it to the curtain, leave it for some time and then clean it.
- Some physical methods for removal can be scraping, washing, foaming, etc.
These are some DIY methods that can be very beneficial but still, professional hiring is the best solution to messy and stained curtain cleaning.