How To Clean Curtains With Rubber Backing: 7 Reasons Why Should You Choose Professional
Rubber backing is a concept in which your curtains are backed with acrylic material. This material is helpful in both winter and summer. In winter this material back on your curtains helps to keep warm inside your house. And in summer it helps to keep the heat waves outside your house. Hence being so helpful these rubber-backed curtains require special care while cleaning. Here you can read how to clean curtains with rubber backing.
Keep the following points in mind to help you with how to clean curtains with rubber backing question:
- This is always the best method to wash your rubber-backed curtains.
- While hand washing your curtains always use cold water to wash and rinse afterwards. You can wash them gently in your bathtub with cold water and mild detergent.
- Then after washing them, hang them in an open space like your garden until they become dry, then place them back in their place.
If you want details on how to clean curtains with rubber backing using your washing machine, then keep the following points in mind:
- In this method also use cold water for washing and rinsing your curtains.
- Wash your curtains on a gentle cycle. And add mild detergent having no boosters and bleach.
- Always wash your curtains separate from other items.
- Use a front-loading machine to clean your curtains. The agitator in other machines can damage the acrylic material of your rubber-backed curtains.
7 Reasons Why Should You Choose Professional Help For Curtain Cleaning
As rubber-backed curtains require special care it is always suggested to go for professional help. The various reasons for you to opt for a professional team that will help you with the ‘how to clean curtains with rubber backing?’ question popping in your mind are:
- Cleaning Curtains While hanging
A professional team of curtain cleaning have the right tools that can help them to clean your curtains effectively while they are hanging in their place. This concludes the cleaning process very fast and also removes the extra efforts of removing and placing back the curtains.
- Maintain The Look
Taking help from professionals for rubber-backed curtains cleaning will help you to make less damage to the curtains. As they are trained in this field and will take care of your curtains while cleaning them effectively.
- Removes Hidden Dirt And Allergens
Your curtains are a hub of thousands of allergens and a lot of dirt. Thus professionals can help you to get rid of all the dirt and germs that are not easily visible through the naked eye.
- Extends The Life Of Your Drapes
Regular and professional cleaning of your curtains will help you to get rid of all the dirt and stains from time to time. This will eventually extend the life of the curtains.
- Restore The Look Of Your Curtains
If you have not cleaned your curtains in a long time then you should seek help from professionals. A professional cleaning will give you some drastic results that one cannot achieve by cleaning curtains at home.
- Eliminate Pet Hair
If you are a pet owner then you may see pet hairs lying on your whole property. Thus professional curtain cleaning will also help you to get rid of pet hairs from your curtains.
- Eliminate Bad Odour
Curtains may start to stink if they don’t get a regular cleaning session. Thus professional cleaning will help to eliminate any bad odour from your curtains and make them pleasant to smell.
Rubber backing your curtains is a very helpful thought. But it also comes with a lot of care while cleaning your curtains. You can opt for cleaning them inside a washing machine that is front-loading or you can also opt for hand washing them. But when it comes to cleaning your curtains with eternal care you should hire a team of professionals.
A professional curtain cleaning service team can help you with how to clean curtains with rubber backing, maintain the look of your curtains, help to extend their life, eliminate all the germs and odours, and will also help to restore their look.